This recipe is from my friend Nicole. Gluten free, egg free, nut free, dairy free – full of love and yummies!
Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour (I made my flour out of Bob’s Red Mill GF Whole Grain Steel cut oats ground in my kitchen aid blender)
- 1 1/2 tsp Ener-G egg replacer + 3 TBS water (mixed together)
- 1 tsp homemade vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 TBS maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (in liquid form)
- 2 very ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
My note’s on Nicole’s recipe. I’ve never used the Ener-G egg replacer yet, although I’ve heard really good things about it! If you don’t have Ener-G egg replacer, you can use gelled chia seeds or soaked flaxmeal as an egg replacement. Enjoy Life brand is a really great resource for finding allergy friendly foods!